Dreams from Drake proudly shares its story and events in an effort to increase an awareness about the organization, the services it provides to the community, and the spirit Drake Ross Pettit left behind that inspires the family to “make the best out of the worst situation.”
- Camp Dreams, Monroe County’s First Bereavement Camp for Children and Teens Grieving the Loss of a Sibling or Parent, Hosted by Dreams from Drake. Click here to watch Time Warner Cable’s coverage of the one-day camp that provided services to 30 children and teens at Nazareth College.
- Woman to Watch: Jaime Erskine-Pettit
Read the Democrat & Chronicle’s interview with Jaime Erskine-Pettit, co-founder and co-chair of Dreams from Drake, and learn why she is a woman to watch!
- Dreams from Drake Birthday Bash, Celebrating What Would Have Been Drake’s 6th Birthday In Style!
Click here to watch Time Warner Cable’s coverage of the Birthday Bash, attended by over 900 people who helped Dreams from Drake raise more than $10,000 to support its programs.
- Remembering Drake, an Interview with Suburban News
Suburban News writer Maggie Fitzgibbon shares Drake’s story and writes about Dreams from Drake’s upcoming events in an article featured in the paper on May 25, 2014. Click here to read.
- Time Warner Cable News Interviews Jaime Pettit and Haverly Erskine, Co-Founders of Dreams from Drake (Click image to link to video and article)
Previous Dreams from Drake News Features: